I'M NOT JUST ANOTHER TALKING HEAD SPEAKING INDUSTRY JARGON...
(...and I don't deliver dreadful PowerPoint presentations, either.)
I lead action-oriented strategic work sessions.
Seminar participants will walk out of their session with tools they can use immediately to begin improving their online presence on social media, the "About" page of their website, or building their personal brand so it can live online and in the real world.
Just like the importance of telling your story to grab the attention of your reader or to captivate your listener, my seminars will inspire you and your audience members to take action right away.
STRATEGIC SEMINAR TOPICS
- Standing Out for Professional Success
- Standing Out on LinkedIn
- Standing Out with Brand Ambassadors at Your Company
1. Standing Out for Professional Success
- Discover how your personal brand IS your reputation
- Walk away with tools to define your personal brand
- Nail down your personal story and make it relevant to your expertise
- Promote yourself in a way that's not 'salesy'
- Learn how to strategically network online and in person
Best for: C-Suite executives, Industry visionaries, Small Business Owner or Solo-entrepreneurs, Professionals of all types and for those in career transition
Program Length: As with all my seminars, this can be tailored from a 60 - 90-minute presentation or half day workshop.
2. Standing Out on LinkedIn
- Discover your personal story and how it's relevant to your skills
- Learn to optimize your profile with keywords and search terms so you can be more easily found online
- 12 actions to take on your profile to achieve all-star status
- Promote yourself so you showcase how you solve problems and not just talking about your expertise
Best for: Public figures, Business or Industry Leaders, C-Suite executives, Start-Up Business Owners, and Professionals. This is also perfect for college graduates or people making a significant change in their current career.
Program Length: Can be tailored from 60 - 90-minute seminar, half day, or to make actual changes to one’s profile, I can lead an interactive, workshop style with tangible results for a full day.
3. Standing Out with Brand Ambassadors at Your Company
- Turn your employees into brand ambassadors on your business’ social media channels, especially using LinkedIn
- Look to your team for sharing their expertise online
- Find the writers on your team to develop blog ideas and contribute to your marketing efforts
- Let your customers hear the voices of your team vs. just the voice of the CEO or the marketing department
Best for: Company or small business teams looking to harness the engagement and expertise of their employees. Marketing or PR departments looking to promote a unified message among their senior leadership teams or for the overall company.
Program Length: No less than 90-minutes is recommended. If this is done as a company-wide training, it is about 3 hours or a half day at most.
Bio for Kate Paine:
Kate helps executives and entrepreneurs stand out online so they become a recognized authority in their marketplace, and a respected asset to their company and clients.
She uses her journalism and marketing skills to tease out her clients’ compelling story and position themselves as an expert or thought leader both online and off. Discovering an individual's story makes her expertise uncommon in the world of online personal promotion. She’s a LinkedIn expert and uses the tool as a powerful personal branding platform. She also speaks at national marketing conferences about personal brand and social media, and teaches LinkedIn for corporate sales training.
Kate is also a volunteer traveling faculty member – teaching how to leverage LinkedIn – for The Honor Foundation(.org) in Virginia Beach. THF is a nonprofit, which provides an intense career development program for Navy SEALs and individuals in the Special Forces community who are transitioning from their active duty military service and into a civilian career.
The Honor Foundation (THF) in Virginia Beach.